Become a Passivhaus Designer!
Upcoming course in Hereford, starting on 4th September. Book now and save £400 with our Early Bird Rate! Learn about the fundamentals, science, building services and construction methods needed to achieve Passivhaus. Also, learn to use PHPP software and take a revision session to prepare you for the exam.
Superb Passivhaus Venue! Take the course at the Herefordshire Archive and Records Centre which is the first building of its kind in the UK to be designed and built to the rigorous Passivhaus standard, and received Passivhaus certification in February 2016.
Our Course Programme:
- Take the relevant modules – book the full course or only individual days:
Week One: 4th-7th September
- Mon 4th Sept – Fundamentals of Passivhaus + Site Visit.
- Tue 5th Sept – Science of Passivhaus + Site Visit.
- Wed 6th Sept – Science of Passivhaus day 2 + Site Visit.
- Thu 7th Sept – Construction of Passivhaus.
Week Two: 18th-22nd September
- Mon 18th Sept – Building Services of Passivhaus + Site Visit.
- Tue 19th Sept – Building Services of Passivhaus day 2.
- Wed 20th Sept – PHPP with + Site Visit.
- Thu 21st Sept – PHPP day 2.
- Fri 22nd Sept – Revision Session.
- Sit the Passivhaus Designer/Consultant Exam
Exam – half day on 7th October:
Take the Passivhaus Designer Examination to become a Certified Passivhaus Designer/Consultant.
Visit Six Passivhaus Projects
(including a tour of the Archive), with the opportunity to meet the occupants and designers.
We will be going on tours to six exciting Passivhaus Projects. We have chosen an interesting mix of under-construction, nearly finished and completed buildings. Each visit will take place on a different evening during the two weeks and we will end the visits at the local pub.
Who are the trainers?
Our trainers have been involved in the design, construction and certification of many successful Passivhaus projects in different sectors. They have the practical and theoretical skills to achieve successful low energy buildings. Meet the trainers here
Early Bird Rate:
The full course cost is £2000+VAT* for bookings at least 6 weeks in advance. Normal cost is £2400+VAT* Or book individual modules:
- One day module cost £300 +VAT*
- Two day modules cost £600 +VAT*
*All prices are for AECB/PHT members. (AECB membership from £45+VAT)
Book the course:
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- or visit the AECB Training Pages
- or call us on 01752 542546
Time: All Day
Location: Herefordshire Archive and Records Centre, Fir Tree Lane, Hereford, HR2 6LAMap Unavailable