Woodknowledge Wales is a for public good, cross-sector membership organisation committed to the development of Welsh wood-based industries for increased prosperity and well-being in Wales.
We are building a collaborative network with the collective power to drive change.
USING MORE TIMBER
BUILDING BETTER BUILDINGS
DEVELOPING LOCAL SOLUTIONS
Some more reasons to join up:
- Receive technical support and training opportunities
- Show leadership and commitment to developing forestry and forest industries
- Promote your organisations at events, trade shows and in our marketing material
- Influence government policy
- Influence Woodknowledge Wales strategy, actions and governance
- Network and collaborate with clients, customers and suppliers within the membership
- Keep up to date with good practice in timber building
- Collaborate to further increase social value through business growth, training and employment opportunities
- Help increase the quality of our buildings.
- Become a partner in research and development projects
Wales and West Housing – Shayne Hembrow – Deputy Chief Executive / Commercial Director
Natural Building Technologies – Andrew Mitchell – Chief Executive