Organised by the Institute of Chartered Foresters in partnership with Focus on Forestry First and Confor, this webinar will focus on the following areas.
- Insight into growth areas and demands from UK harvesting and investment sectors
- Adaptation required within forestry supply chain to adapt to the changing needs of government/housing policy
- Alternative income streams & stability of forestry from the AIM investment perspective.
The session will consist of three 15 minute-long presentations followed by a Q&A panel discussion.
- Expansion and Direction of UK Timber Markets – Iwan Williams MICFor, DSHwood
- New Demands Placed on the Supply Chain – Gary Newman, Woodknowledge Wales
- Marrying the Needs of Woodland Owners with the Demands of the Supply Chain – Andy Baker MICFor, CarbonStore (Tilhill)
Information and booking: https://www.charteredforesters.org/event/forest-value-webinar/
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm