Woodknowledge Wales is a for public good, cross-sector membership organisation committed to the development of Welsh wood-based industries for increased prosperity and well-being in Wales.
We are building a collaborative network with the collective power to drive change.
USING MORE TIMBER
CREATING BETTER BUILDINGS
DEVELOPING LOCAL SOLUTIONS
Some more reasons to join up:
- Receive technical support and training opportunities
- Show leadership and commitment to developing forestry and forest industries
- Promote your organisations at events, trade shows and in our marketing material
- Influence government policy
- Influence Woodknowledge Wales strategy, actions and governance
- Network and collaborate with clients, customers and suppliers within the membership
- Keep up to date with good practice in timber building
- Collaborate to further increase social value through business growth, training and employment opportunities
- Help increase the quality of our buildings.
- Become a partner in research and development projects
We are delighted tobecome a founding member of Woodknowledge Wales. WWHA are heavily committed to delivering maximum social value through our procurement processes and will be working with WKW to identify opportunities to use of local and homegrown timber.
Wales and West Housing – Shayne Hembrow – Deputy Chief Executive / Commercial Director
The Welsh housing sector, both new build and retrofit, is a rapidly expanding market for NBT products – particularly for the Pavatex range of wood fibre insulation products. By joining the WKW network we can support the development of timber construction in general and benefit NBT through increased product sales.’
Natural Building Technologies – Andrew Mitchell – Chief Executive