This tool and guidance by the Good Homes Alliance (GHA) aims to help planners and design teams identify and mitigate overheating risks in new homes at an early stage.
The tool and guidance has been led by a project team of Susie Diamond (Inkling), Julie Godefroy (Julie Godefroy Sustainability) and Nicola O’Connor (Mandarin Research) with support and feedback from an expert steering group, the GHA team and stakeholder workshops.
The steering group has consisted of the following experts:
- Lynne Sullivan OBE, Chair, Good Homes Alliance
- Michael Swainson, BRE
- Anastasia Mylona, CIBSE
- Joe Baker, London Borough of Haringey
- Guy Thompson, The Concrete Centre
- Dr Victoria Tink, Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government
- Chris Twinn, Twinn Sustainability Innovation
- Tom Dollard, Pollard Thomas Edwards