Join ASBP and members of our Natural Fibre Insulation Group for a deep dive session into thermal upgrades to solid walls using natural fibre insulation internally.
Our experts will explain the impact of insulation depth on energy savings, thermal comfort and humidity balance within the fabric. The event will help in realigning our perception of how we should be internally insulating solid walls and brings us a step closer to truly tackling the enormous retrofit challenge our country faces.
- Relationship between insulation thickness and energy savings and maximising ROI.
- Impact of insulation type and depth on condensation risk.
- Importance and influence of thermal mass and thermal comfort.
Date: Thursday 26th January 2023
Location: Online (Zoom)
- Free for ASBP members
- Free for architects, designers and specifiers!
- £20 +VAT for members of partner orgs*
- £30 +VAT for non-members
*ACAN, AECB, Building Performance Network, BWF, CIBSE, Fit for the Future, FIS, Good Homes Alliance, natureplus, Retrofit Works, Passivhaus Trust, SuperHomes, STBA, The Green Register and Woodknowledge Wales.
For more information and to register, visit https://asbp.org.uk/events/iwi-natural-fibre